- ※ Reservation: Please indicate the date you would like to play on the course at the time of reservation.
- TEL : 0255-75-1100
Myoko Country Club
This resort golf course is located at an altitude of 700 meters in Kogen, an area at the foot of Mt. Myoko (height 2,454 meters).
The course has tough slopes that do not allow for easy shots. It is composed of rolling hills that offer a full view of the area, but each green has a level design. There are plenty of small undulations making difficult to handle everything without adjusting your shots. The course is notable for its single bentgrass green and broad fairways.
Myoko Sunshine Golf Club
A golf course with an ingenious layout offering magnificent views of the Myoko Mountain Range from the fairway, as well as bunkers and water hazards that take full advantage of the natural environment. Its 18 holes of splendor and sophistication make up an authentic course that’s perfect for players with a passion for new challenges.
- ※ Reservations: Please contact Myoko Sunshine Golf Club directly.
- TEL: 0255-74-2421
- ※ Reservations: Please contact Matsugamine Country Club directly.
- TEL : 0255-74-2459
Matsugamine Country Club
A 27-hole course that takes advantage of its gently rolling hills.
Designed on a plateau that cuts through Mt. Myoko, most of the holes on this course finish on flat ground. The fairway is vast and enclosed by acacia and Japanese alder trees, offering a comfortable aim when teeing off. However, careful attention is still required on the shot before hitting the green, as a large bunker is located there in a way that narrows the approach.
Akakura Golf Course
An 18-hole course that offers a stunning panoramic view of Mt. Myoko.
This resort course atop a plateau is rich in natural beauty with an opening designed by master craftsman Seiichi Inoue in 1963.
Each hole has its own unique appeal that is sure to leave any player satisfied. With wide open fairways, sandy white hazards, and a peppering of Japanese birch and beech trees, it exemplifies the plateau resort course. At the same time, there are many difficult holes with limited places to aim for, thus demanding precise shots from its players. Because of its relatively small greens, it is also a tactical course where detailed planning is required.
- ※ Reservations: Please contact Akakura Golf Course directly.
- ※ Reservations: Please contact Myoko Kogen Golf Club Course directly.
- TEL : 0255-75-1100
Myoko Kogen Golf Club
Located just beneath the base of Mt. Myoko and hugged by conifers and thickets home to trees more than 30 years old, strategy is required to complete this level, woodlands-bound course. Distances are also designed to entertain, providing opportunities to use all 14 clubs. In addition, all hazards are set up in clear view, providing a relatively easy experience for players to handle on their own.
- ※ There is no shuttle bus or other escort service between LOTTE ARAI RESORT and Myoko Kogen Golf Club.
- ※ Please make your own arrangements for transportation.
- ※ It takes approximately 30 minutes one-way to reach Myoko Kogen Golf Club from LOTTE ARAI RESORT.