Spa & Fitness
LOTTE HOTEL MOSCOW's Mandara Spa is an oasis of healing tranquility and harmony. Whether guests seek to recharge their energy, feel youthful, healthy, and beautiful, or just pamper themselves, they are sure to leave feeling like a new version of themselves, revived by ancient Asian healing traditions combined with modern spa achievements and innovations.
The interiors of Mandara Spa have a special atmosphere of immediate peace and tranquility, with design inspired by the smooth and fluid lines of Asian landscapes, decorated with lotus motifs, natural materials, soft colours, and subdued lighting. Surrounded by quiet music and intoxicating aromas, guests are invited to immerse into deep relaxation.
The thermal spa complex includes a jacuzzi, silk bath, Turkish bath, sauna, and relaxation room. A variety of Mandara Spa treatments are available in rooms designed for both individuals and couples. Highly-qualified spa specialists provide more than spa therapy — they strive to create unforgettable relaxation, a true escape from all worries.
Mandara Spa's signature menu includes holistic spa treatments for the face and body, including the use of traditional preparations using natural ingredients and a variety of massages, such as the traditional Balinese and our signature four-hands massage. Facial and body treatments are performed using cosmetics from luxury brands including Elemis, Thalgo and QMS Medicosmetics.
ULTIMATE INDULGENCE IS THE BEST GIFT
You can buy a gift certificate for certain treatments on our spa menu or for sums of money.
Gift certificates are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
QMS Medicosmetics- new brand in Mandara Spa
- Relaxing express treatment Radiance
- Express lifting care with exclusive collagen serum
- Treatment for nourishing and restoring atonic skin
- Cell renewal procedure with “Botox effect”
Renewal special offer
•Steam Sauna with Traditional Fragrant Leaves
•Cold Pool Plunge
•Aroma Reflex Foot Ritual
Promotion valid till August 31, 2023.
Special June offer
• Best Hotel Spa by GQ Travel Awards 2021
• Best Luxury Spa in Moscow by Luxury Lifestyle Awards
• Best Spa Hotel in Russia by Haute Grandeur
• Best Luxury Hotel Spa in Russia by World Luxury Spa Award
• Hotel Spa of the Year – Eastern Europe by World Spa & Wellness Awards
• Perfect Hotel Spa by Spa & Wellness International Council
• Best Spa treatment for a couple by Wedding magazine
*Safety rules for children
• Children under the age of 16 may not partake in spa treatments or enter spa treatment zones, including the relaxation lounge and hydrotherapy area.
• Children aged 16 to 18 are permitted to partake in facial spa treatments and enter the relaxation lounge and hydrotherapy area under the supervision of a parent or official guardian.
• Children under the age of 16 are not permitted access to the gym.
• Children aged 16 to 18 are permitted gym access only under the supervision of a parent or official guardian.
Swimming pool & jacuzzi attendance
• Children under the age of 7 are not permitted access to the swimming pool or jacuzzi.
• Children aged 7 to 14 are permitted access to the swimming pool and jacuzzi only under the supervision of a parent or official guardian.