Residential Suite Room
The condominium-style Residential Suite Room feels like a second home to long-term hotel guests. The suite features a kitchen for simple cooking, large spaces, and various convenience facilities.
Check-in / Check-out15:00/12:00
- Free use of Club Lounge benefits
- Magazines and newspapers provided
- Complimentary access to the small meeting room (8 person capacity) for two hours (depending on availability)
- A bird's eye view of the city from the center of Ulsan
- He:on Bedding System: Our beds and bedding will ensure a sound sleep
- Functional pillows provided upon request
- Turndown service provided
• Club Lounge: The Club Lounge on the 21st floor is the largest business lounge in Korea, furbished with state-of-the-art facilities catering to all your business needs. Commanding a beautiful view of downtown Ulsan, the lounge is a pleasant and spacious area where guests can take care of their business. conference rooms of various sizes equipped with the latest video-conferencing system, and a library with magazines and newspapers. In addition, food service is available, including Happy hour with cold dishes and wine.
• Happy Hour 17:30 ~ 21:00 (As of January 1, 2023)
※ Children under the age of 12 is not allowed to access
he:on Bedding System
For the ultimate sleep experience, Lotte Hotel offers differentiated bed and bedding service in all guest rooms from the highest quality mattress to soft goose down duvet and pillow. The new-concept Pillow Top cover has layers and layers of cushioning foam that absorbs and disperses your weight to give all the support, comfort and alignment your body needs for a rejuvenating night sleep.
- Office desk (includes stationery)
- Hair dryer
- Shower cap
- Shower booth
- Bathroom amenities
- Sanitary bag
- Soap (bar)
- Cable/Satellite TV channels
- Two bottles of complimentary mineral water daily
- Voicemail Service
- Complimentary tea service
|60||JEI 재능 TV||Korean|
- All rates are subject to a 10% service charge and a 10% tax (Total 21%).
- Please be informed that LOTTE HOTEL ULSAN is a non-smoking facility.
- As a part of the 'Re:think' campaign, toothbrushes, toothpaste, razor, and shaving gel are not available to reduce disposable product usage. (As of April 15, 2022)
- Happy Hour 17:30-21:00 (As of January 1, 2023)
- Guests accompanied by children under the age of 12 are not allowed to make reservations to rooms on the club floors.