Spa & Fitness
The He:on Spa & Garden, a luxury spa at LOTTE HOTEL JEJU, offers healing relaxation that satisfies your five senses throughout four seasons of warmth.
Just like its name "He:" (ocean) and "on" (warmth), this all-season outdoor spa pool recreates the natural settings of Jeju.
Enjoy a starry night swim under the stars of Jeju’s evening skies, while also entering a true paradise as you take a walk in the exotic garden in perfect harmony with Jeju’s natural surroundings.
TypeSpa & Garden
Hours09:30 ~ 23:00 (November ~ April)
09:00 ~ 23:00 (May ~ October)
• Family Pool
- All ages are available and the four seasons are kept warm.
- Provides a warm experience to relax your energy body.
- Hot spring water is carefully adjusted at 29-32°C for 24 hours a year.
- Adult Pool Water Slide Operation (operated every day from June to September, closed between October and May.)
Operating Time: 10:00 ~ 11:30 / 13:00 ~ 14:30 / 16:00 ~ 17:30
• Kids Pool
- It's a swimming pool for children. Enjoy water slides
and play safely at the LED fountain facility on the floor.
- Kids Pool Water Slide Operation
Operating Time: 09:30 ~ 11:40 / 12:00 ~ 14:40 / 15:00 ~ 17:40
• Healing Jacuzzi
- The water temperature in the healing jacuzzis are kept at a pleasant 35-38℃
and are readily available throughout He:on so that you can treat yourself
to a relaxing spa experience.
- Children under 130 cm must wear a life jacket and be accompanied by a guardian.
- The pool may close without prior notice due to weather conditions.
- Please do not run or dive around the spa pool as it is slippery.
- For your safety, please follow the lifeguard’s instructions.
- Please keep valuables in your room or store them inside the safety box at the He:on front desk.
(Pursuant to Article 153 of the Commercial Law, we are not responsible for
any lost valuables that were not stored in the safety box.)
- Unavailable equipment: Tube more than 1 meter in diameter
(flamingo, dolphin, bed, roof tube, etc.)
Snorkeling equipment, flippers and scooters are prohibited.
- Rental equipment: Life jackets for children (4 to 6 years old)
- You must wear a swimsuit (beachwear or rash guard) to enter the pool.
- Infants should wear a waterproof diaper.
- Please shower before entering the pool to maintain the cleanliness of the water.
- You may be restricted from entering the pool when using sun tan oil or other tanning products.
- Water shoes can not be worn in the swimming pool for safety and hygiene.
• Food and Beverage
- Outside food and beverages are prohibited.
- If you have allergies, please let the staff know when ordering your food.
※ For your safety, please observe the operating policy and regulations for outdoor hot water pool use as follows.
※ The facility is operated exclusively for guests staying and is available until 15 p.m. on the day of checkout.